CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Remember THIS little guy?





Sigh. He's not so little anymore.


Today is Tanner's 6th birthday. At this very moment in 2002 (with my Mother still somewhere in Kansas...sorry Mom, I held on as long as I could) Jeremy and I were welcoming our little bundle of joy into the world. I might be biased, but I remember gazing at him and thinking how very beautiful he was...so sweet, so perfect. I still catch myself thinking that exact same thought.

Tonight, I'm gonna make my little birthday boy some ice cream cone cupcakes. It will be just him and me celebrating this evening. But I can honestly say I'm TOTALLY ok with that. Tomorrow, Tanner's best friend Tyler is spending the night with us, and Sunday we're having his birthday party with the rest of his friends. He is LOVING his birthday presents. We bought him a new bike (complete with new helmet and pads), and some "Harry Potter" stuff. I'll be sure to get LOTS of birthday pictures as we continue to celebrate so that you can enjoy the weekend with us.

Happy Birthday Tanner!!! We love you!


2 hugs and kisses:

Deanna said...

Holy cow! It's so hard to imagine Tanner being such a little guy!

Happy birthday Tanner!!! I hope you have a super awesome birthday weekend with mom, dad, and your friends!! Lotsa hugs from Chauncy and I!

Buffie said...

Happy Birthday Tanner. He was a beautiful little guy (Sierra-Lynn thinks he still is).