CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Neglected

So I haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Our poor blog has been neglected, as have you the reader. We have been so busy the last couple of weeks that it seems there is hardly time to breathe, let alone sit down at the computer. So let me give you a quick update and then tomorrow I will sit down and post some pictures.

Last week, as some of you already know, I was rear ended. Again. For the fourth time in a little over a year and a half. I am not counting the time Jeremy was rear ended. This idiot in a big white kidnapper van came up behind me and just decided that he didn't need to stop at the stop sign at which I, as a responsible driver, felt obligated to stop. He PLOWED into Tanner and I whilst (I like the word whilst) we were in the PT cruiser. Um, it didn't hold up as well as the Envoy. Needless to say, it will need to be repaired. But what I am MOST concerned with (beside my still aching back) is the fact that I am having serious difficulties wanting to be in a car at all right now. Yesterday, I left work and almost had a panic attack a block away from the building. I had to come home and let Jeremy go get Tanner. My nerves are shot.

Our house has brick finally!!! Jeremy and I were taking bets that it wouldn't get done, but it is finally finished and it looks lovely. It should be completely finished three weeks from today. I am really excited about moving out to the country. I am NOT excited that the last two major tornadoes that came through the area went right through the subdivision I am building in. Oy vay, I know how to pick em.

In work related news, today was my last official day of new hire training for United Healthcare. Monday, I begin my certification and then shortly thereafter (the official date is to be determined), I will go to accounting training. I wanted to go to accounting next, I just didn't think it would be happening so quickly. Our class had a barbecue tonight at one of the parks here in town. Tanner had a blast playing with all of my co-workers kids...and there's a good chance he may have found his future wife. He stated very seriously when we got in the car, "Mom, I love McKenzie." She's a few years older than him, so I'm not sure how it will work out :)

Tonight, I have plans to relax with my husband. We rented Hannibal rising and have a date to watch it as soon as he gets home...which should be any minute. So for now, I will bid you goodnight. Come back tomorrow for some pictures of 414 Cherokee Path and of course some of your favorite Bradshaw.

5 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

First things first. As soon as the PT cruiser is fixed, sell it. It is nothing more than a tin can with paint.
I don't want to spook you, but one of Mark's friends had one of those and was hit head on. He is now watching all of us from above and the car crumbled like a soda can when stepped on.
GO BACK TO RAMONE!!!!!

I hope that your back feels better as soon as possible and that Tanner is ok. Speaking of Tanner, Sierra-Lynn is very mad at him for falling for another girl. She has been telling us for months that she was going to marry him. ;)

momndad said...

Nobody cares about bricks and paths. We want to see pictures of the world's greatest grandson!!!!

No wait! We want to see the world's greatest grandson!!!!

Buffie said...

Did Juli disappear again?

She is missed by all here.

momndad said...

Juli makes BIG promises of fishing pictures . . . but . . .

Juli said...

I wouldn't believe a word she says! I heard she fibs ;0)