CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 09, 2007

The Simple Things

I am a very happy camper right now. And for two good reasons.


1. The Jello Pudding Pop is back, people! Someone told me that they had been back for a few years now...I'm not saying I don't believe them, but I just saw them today. And I bought them... I just finished a chocolate-vanilla swirl pop. It was just as delectable as I remember them being.


2. The second thing that has put a smile on my face today is that I found out that you can now get JEM on DVD. Oh come now, you remember Jem. She was soooo cool. I am pretty sure I wanted to be her. I actually remember standing in front of my second grade class in Ava, MO and singing a Jem song called "First Love". It's true...even in the second grade I was pretty hip.


So there you go, proof that it really is the simple things in life that make you smile :)

3 hugs and kisses:

momndad said...

Ah yes . . . somewhere in "Juliland" all of life's problems can be solved with jello on a stick and cartoons of a skinny lady with pink hair. There is no regard whatsoever to life's bigger issues such as, "When is the next Jon Heder movie coming out?"

Juli said...

You poke fun, but I promise you that right now a movie director is sitting somewhere with a jello pop in his hand watching old re-runs of Jem and coming up with the perfect movie idea for Jon Heder. It will be brilliant.

PS It's a proven fact that everything is better on a stick

Buffie said...

You've got that right. I used to love Jell-o pops. Although I have never heard of Jem. oh well.

Did you get the email about my new munchkin? It's a boy.