CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ransom Note

Dear Parental Units,

I am holding your grandson for ransom. All that is required of you is to send a very large batch of peanut butter fudge to me at my current address.

Upon receipt of said fudge, I will begin planning our next visit to your home in Kansas so that you may play with the worlds cutest grandson. Do not try to contact the police. They will only laugh at you...and will probably request some fudge. If you cooperate, there will be no collateral damage.


Signed,

Friendly Fudge Fiend

3 hugs and kisses:

momndad said...

Ok, you win!
Bring Tanner here this weekend and you can have all the chocolate fudge you want.

Buffie said...

I believe that the ransom was for peanut butter fudge (which she could get from me). Although Mark and Sierra-Lynn prefer my cookie dough truffles, but they don't require peanut butter and I have enough of that to last a lifetime. ;)

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHH--Buffie has upped the ante. She may get to see Tanner before momndad. I know Sierra Lynn would LOVE that!!! Happy New Year, People I love so much.