CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

We jumped the gun

Usually the Bradshaw family waits until the Sunday following Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. This year we jumped the gun a little bit. We put up our absolutely gorgeous Christmas tree today. We decided to do a real one this year. I may have to double up on the Zyrtec, but it is so beautiful that it's completely worth it. I promised my BFF that I would get some pics posted so she could see. So, here ya go Deanna!!





Later we're going to enjoy some s'mores and roasted marshmallows in front of our fireplace. I know, there's still a month to go for Christmas, but there's never a bad time for family time!!

5 hugs and kisses:

Deanna said...

OOOH!!!! I heart it! That's probably the biggest tree i've ever seen. lol. it's ginormous!

Buffie said...

It's beautiful, and much bigger than what I could fit in my house, just remember to give it lots and lots of water. They can dry out quickly, then catch fire.

Anonymous said...

We've been watering it EVERY day. I didn't know they would take so much. Oh well, I say it's worth it :)

momndad said...

We had a great time playing Guitar Hero with Tanner, even if Papa does "stink".
The blackberry cobbler is delicious! I am not sharing it with anybody! :)

Anonymous said...

Now that my arm has healed, I can say that we had fun with guitar hero too. Tanner thinks you should practice more :) He says practice makes perfect. I'm glad your enjoying your faux cobbler. I had a bite and thought it was rather tasty. I got my ornament yesterday!!! LOVE IT.