CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


2009
MySpace Graphics & Free Myspace Layouts







I am simply amazed that it is already New Year's Eve. It seemed to me that just yesterday, we were ushering in 2008. I don't know about you, but I am kind of glad to see it gone.

This year, Jeremy and I are waiting for the stroke of midnight all by ourselves...something we haven't done in six years. Tanner has been with Wayne and Erma for a week, and I miss him like crazy. He was supposed to be home on Tuesday, but he pleaded with Daddy enough and was allowed to stay two additional days. It's been a lonely week for Mommy without her little man here. I can't wait to have him home tomorrow. We've set up his drum set and have his new bedding all ready for him. Jeremy and I have no real plans this evening. Right now, we're watching a Survivorman marathon (this show is AWESOME). Later, we'll watch the ball drop and pop open our sparkling cider.

As has become my tradition, I have chosen my "theme" for 2009. You might remember that last year was "Love". There were some days, I succeeded and some days I failed. All in all, it was a successful year of remembering to love others (even when I didn't want to) and allowing others to show they love me. This year, I have chosen the word "Learn". I sometimes feel I have learned all that I am capable of learning, but deep down I know this isn't true. I am going to open my mind this year and try new things. I plan on finding some new hobbies and becoming skilled with at least ONE of them. I want my six year old to teach me new things, and I want to be able to share what I know with him. I want to learn something new about my husband, and I want him to learn something new about me. I am truly excited about starting this year. I hope that you have found something to look forward to in your New Year as well.

If you are out and about this evening, be safe. We love you and we wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!!!

1 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

In addition to my resolutions, I am planning to study psychology, I bought the book last year.