CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Seasons Greetings
Awesome MySpace Comments & Myspace Layouts





It's Christmas Eve!!! The Bradshaw's are all ready for Christmas. Tanner is over the Conjunctivitis and almost over the ear infection. He's no longer contagious, so we're going through with our usual Christmas traditions of visiting Jeremy's family tomorrow. Jewel is still in the rehab center but is recovering quickly from the stroke, which left me in charge of lunch tomorrow. I'll be up all night baking. It'll be fun, right?? Anyway, I'm off to slip the rolls in the oven. I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas. While you are celebrating with friends and family, take some time to remember the real Reason for the Season. Much love to you all!!

1 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

Merry Christmas Bradshaw family. You are still my friend? Right?