CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

There are still 30 minutes left of Valentine's Day. Tanner and I had a great day together. We made some Valentine's Day cookies, played some Guess Who, and watched a movie. It was very relaxing after a pretty stressful week.

There hasn't been too much happening in the Wonderful World of Bradshaw lately. Actually, things have been kind of dull. If anyone has any suggestions on how to spice things up a bit, I would be happy to hear them. Otherwise, I will have no good stories to share. I do have ONE piece of news that I can share. Jeremy has been hired at United Health Care and will start training on March 2nd. I love my husband...but I secretly hope they don't send him home right away. I'm not quite ready to share my office. The good thing is that he'll be home more during the daylight hours. Tanner is quite excited about that.

I have some new pics to share with you all. Nothing fancy. Just a couple of Jeremy and Tanner being silly out in the back yard, and then a couple of Tanner's ultra cute Valentine's day box that I made. I am NOT crafty in the least, so I was very proud of myself. Enjoy!!!


Sword Fight



"HE GOT ME"















5 hugs and kisses:

momndad said...

I do have an idea for some excitement to post on the blog. You should consider a visit to Kansas: the Land of Oz! There are always some great pics and stories to share after a weekend in Kansas!
That's my suggestion.

Anonymous said...

What are you guys doing the weekend of March 7th???

Deanna said...

LOL, okay I died a little when I saw the pic of Tanner getting Jeremy with that sword. Jeremy's expression rocks.

I cannot believe how big Tanner is getting. Give him hugs for me!

Buffie said...

I can't wait until Sierra hears that Tanner likes to play sword fighting too. She has been bugging me to play for the last few days. I have felt awful, so we didn't (my hand still hurts and I have a cold). YUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya Buffie, The Bradshaws are all sick too. Tanner missed yet another day of school last week, and then he passed the bug to Mom and Dad. My throat feels like (to quote a friend of mine) something crawled in it, panicked, scratched its way out, and died. I'm seriously considering laying in bed today and watching movies...Hope you guys feel better soon.