CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 11, 2007

February Fun!


Since fun is what I am all about lately, there was plenty to be had today if you were with the Bradshaws. I got to sleep in this morning--which for me is GREAT fun and almost unheard of. Jeremy and Tanner got up this morning and had some play time and Mommy snored the morning away. I got up at ten and got us ready for the noon service of church.


Tanner has been very reluctant to leave Mom's side and hasn't wanted to go to Children's Church. Today Shelly and I convinced him that he would have much more fun there...so with minimal tears, he went. Today's service was as good as the rest of them, and was the last sermon in "The Winning Hand" series. Next week we start a series called "Help." I am really looking forward to it.


After church, the Bradshaw family and Shelly went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. It was Tanner's reward for being so super good all week long. Not that he isn't ALWAYS a perfect angel...but this week he was extra special perfect. It was very comical to watch the afternoon play out. Tanner ate his pizza and ran off to play in the jungle gym and left us adults to figure out how to get rid of eight bazillion tokens. Shelly and Jeremy fought off six year olds and played games until they were sick of them. I supervised Tanner and about eight other seemingly parentless children in the play area. One little boy, who looked to be about three came up to me and asked me if I had seen his Mommy. I wanted to cry. After three and a half hours we had finally had enough and left. Tanner had a great time...and I think Jeremy and Shelly did too. Kids at heart those two.


Currently, I am all tuckered out. Jeremy and Tanner have crashed on the couch, and I think I am going to head for bed early this evening. But NOT before I ask for volunteers to drive to Springfield on Memorial Day weekend. I need a babysitter...so if any of you know ANYONE who might be willing to spend some time with an incredibly cute and cuddly four year old who just happens to think that his Nana and Papa are the best in the whole wide world, let me know. We can make a deal.

2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Tanner's drivers license has been suspended. It's a bad deal...now I have to take him EVERYWHERE

Buffie said...

I would but there is a good possiblity that my uncle will be back up for Memorial day and Sierra-Lynn is just crazy about him.