CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm Back Blog Fans!

Um, I think I am in trouble with the majority of you. I am sorry for the lengthy vacation. But I am back and ready to blog. There has been much excitement in the Bradshaw home since we moved in. Tanner has started soccer, Jeremy has switched work schedules, and we have lived through our very first Clever, MO tornado.


Tanner had his very first soccer practice on Tuesday of this week. The preschool that he is attending out here does soccer in the fall and t-ball in the spring. I love it. The kids were sooo cute. They played hard, although they had a hard time remembering not to use their hands, or which direction they were supposed to run. And Tanner kept losing a shoe. If it ever quits raining (we are up to about nine inches now), his first game will be Tuesday night. I can't wait.

Jeremy started his night shift schedule on Labor Day. He now works from five p.m. until two a.m., five nights a week. I haven't made up my mind how I feel about this shift yet, since it has only been a week. Truth be told, I have enjoyed the peace and quiet...but like I said, it's only been a week.
Very early Thursday morning, at around 5:30, an F0 tornado touched down about 1/4 of a mile from my house. It took part of the roof off of the bank here in town and uprooted some trees. There were no tornado warnings in the area, and it happened so suddenly that the sirens didn't even go off. Tanner crawled in bed with us, because it was storming. But we didn't know a thing had happened until they showed it on the news. Note to self, call Gary about Hazard Insurance.

Work is fabulous. I really do love my job, and aside from working at Sally's I don't think I have ever said that. It's challenging, and rewarding, and I don't have to talk to anyone unless I want to. My supervisor is in Greensboro NC. I am hoping that I will get to go home before Christmas. I can't wait until the day that I can roll out of bed, and walk into my office to sit down for work. It will be beautiful.

Well folks, that's enough of my babble. How 'bout some Tanner pics to make you smile?? Lots of love to you all. Thanks for yelling at me and making me sit down and do this.




7 hugs and kisses:

momndad said...

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!
The world's greatest grandson has grown so much since your last blog.
Notice how he just ran away with the game in soccer. Nobody could even get close to him!
He's the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Wowwie!!!! Good job TW! Super high five to you from auntie Sara.
Can I just say Tanner takes after his father's hand-eye coordination. Keep your eye on the ball but great shot of the grass Jules!
I hope the new shift for Jeremy goes well. That stuff takes a bit of getting use to and can really ware on you.

I am glad you guys are okay after that tornado, it really scares me every time I see the area under warnings.

Steve and I went to Nebraska Furniture Mart and purchased our very first marital bed. Oh my goodness...heavenly. Thats all I can say. It is a Sealy Posterpedic Windy Gap 1-sided Ultra plush Euro pillowtop! Again, its heavenly. Then we went to bed bath and beyond and found a great comforter set that pulls the woods of the floor and our bedroom set and the wall color all together. It realy couldn't be more relaxing. The bed literaly comes up to my waist.

Enough about me....I happy you are all safe, happy and back to bloggin!

Anonymous said...

The grass shot was intentional, so that you all could see that we have been getting plenty of rain, and that our grass is still green....um, yeah.

momndad said...

It's your story Juli - You tell ANY WAY you want to . . .

momndad said...

I told your mother that she apparantly taught you how to video.

Buffie said...

It's good to know that you are A okay. Tell Tanner to keep up the good work (I'm sure that he does better than Sierra-Lynn). She and I, as of yesterday are now offical Girl Scouts. Anyone who knows anything about Girl Scouting please help (I know nothing). You can get my blog or email address from Juli.

doodle said...

At last I have my Tanner Fix. Sorry I had to get your Mom and Dad on you. I was desperate!!
Tanner Rules on the Soccer Field!
Glad to hear you all are ok after the tornado. Juli are you some sort of tornado magnet?