CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! The weather outside is perfect for the holiday...windy and slightly overcast. Tanner will be doing his own special trick or treat this year indoors with Mommy and Daddy and he will also be helping me hand out candy. He is in full Ninja gear and is ready to go...if only Mommy would let him off the couch.

Thanks to every single one of you for the prayers this week, and keep them coming. The injury is serious and we're still pretty much in the dark about what is going on in that eye. I will admit I am slightly terrified, but he's my baby, so it's allowed. He's been such a brave boy and even though he HATES his eye drops (especially the drops with the red lid), he sits still and lets me play doctor.

A couple of friends from work are coming over tonight to bring Tanner some goodie bags. They figured if he couldn't go out to Trick or Treat, they would bring the treats to him. Then later, Aunt Meleshia is going to come by and visit for awhile. If I can keep him still through all of that, it will be a miracle.

I have taken a couple of pictures of Tanner's eye for you all to see, but I haven't uploaded them yet. So as soon as I do, I will share them with you. And since I am here, let the countdown begin...Only 14 days until I turn 28!!! Love you all!

3 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

Poor baby, I hope that he still had a fun day anyway. It's too bad that he was stuck on the couch. We all send our love and hope that he gets better very soon. I know how scarey it can be when your little one gets hurt.

Lots of love and kisses from Sierra-Lynn.

momndad said...

Tanner is a brave boy! He is the greatest grandson ever! We are praying that his eye will be completely healed soon.
I'm sure a visit from Nana will make it all better.

Anonymous said...

Kisses back to Miss Sierra-Lynn!! And come soon Mommy--We don't feel good and we neeeeed you!!!