CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's Baaaaaaack...almost

Ahem.....I have an announcement to make. Tomorrow is the first day of September...which means I can officially start my early annual celebration of Fall. Giggle with me, you know you are excited too. I've said it before, I will say it again, I love Autumn.



I love the crispness in the air, and I glory at the sight of leaves that set the tree lines ablaze with their shocks of red, orange and yellow. I love being able to break out my sweatshirts and jackets. I love apple cider, and Mums, and everything else that goes along with this amazing season.

Of course, September ALSO means that a very special five year old will be turning SIX. Time flies so quickly, and I am always amazed at how big "my little peanut" has gotten. We haven't quite finalized plans for birthday celebrations for family yet, but we're going to the kiddy party on the afternoon of the 21st...I wasn't brave enough to try and corral children without my husband who has to work in the 19th and the 20th. So if you are family and would like to visit on one of THOSE days, then you're welcome...I am pretty sure I can handle YOU.

I will also be saying "Good-bye" to my best friend this month (sad sigh). She is packing up all her belongings and moving far away to Illinois to be with the love of her life. I can't say I blame her, I wouldn't want to be away from the love of my life either. I will miss her though, even though I will still talk to her EVERYDAY...but you know how it is, it just won't be the same. So everyone wish luck to Deanna....and donate boxes if you can :o)

And now, I am going to say goodbye to YOU...just for a little while. The sun is setting and my two favorite guys are outside playing, and I am anxious to be playing with them...I'm sure you understand. Much love to you all. And don't forget to get out there and start looking for signs of Autumn to enjoy, for after all, Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower."

4 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

We seem to keep missing each other. Maybe we'll catch each other next time. I miss my friend too.

We are once again planning to have Sierra-Lynn's party @ the theatre.

Happy Fall.

momndad said...

Well, I hope you're happy. Here I sit on a cold, windy, winter day here in Kansas! The high is barely going to hit 68 degrees today! I looked through the closet last night to make sure my thermals are ready for the coming blizzards!
Winter is upon us!

Anonymous said...

NO WINTER--I deserve a nice fall.

Deanna said...

It's not a goodbye, it's a 'See ya later!!'