CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

DING--Round Two!

Thank you to whomever decided to pass what can only be called "the world's ickiest cold" back to me. It wasn't bad enough the first time!

Tonight, I feel worn...and yucky...and sorry for myself. SIGH! As a matter of fact, I am going to go and crawl into my warm, cozy bed, bury my head underneath my pillow, and let the NyQuil carry me off into dreamland. To the doctor who invented NyQuil...BLESS YOU! To the man who decided Kleenexes would be even better with lotion...YOU ARE WONDERFUL! To all of you who know exactly the ickiness of the cold I am speaking of because you too have had it...I REALLY feel for you. Being sick stinks! Let's boycott it! Yeah, I know. It's crazy talk--that's the NyQuil kicking in ;o)

Sweet Dreams all. I have high hopes that the next time I am here in blog land that I will be able to breathe from both nostrils. Ah the power of positive thinking. XOXOXO

3 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

You know as much as you get sick, you might want to try cranberry capsels. They boost your immune system AND are the equivilant to drinking down multiple gallons of cranberry. You know for kidney stones. I want to remind you, like I do for Steve: that when you have a kidney problem and your body is constantly working internally, your body is not up to par as it should be. I love you please get better. Or don't, and take a much needed vacation from work!!!

Juli said...

2 Morrow!!! I am taking tomorrow off. My Mom told me to take cranberry capsules too. So perhaps tomorrow I will head over to Akins and see what I can find. Both of you can't be wrong...and inevitably a cold always follows a kidney stone.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, check out my site. It'll make you feel better, too. Could be wrong, but I am fairly certain that I am right on that too. I have a pic of all da boys reloading mid-battle. NERF WARS ROCK!!