CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

T-Ball Tanner Style

The sun was out today, and Tanner and I took full advantage of it. He kept missing the regular t-ball, so he switched it up a little and played t-ball "Tanner style".


Thumbs Up, Mom!

How can you resist that grin???


It was nice to be outside in the warmth...I did a few videos today also. My intention is to post them even though you can hear me wheezing in the background. Thanks to those of you who called to make sure I was feeling better. I love you too!

4 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Tanner can I come play? I just can't wait to enjoy sunny days with my Barron. Juli, you realy should consider moving up here. Like smack in the middle of mom & dad and Steve & I. That way I can share my ever famous picinics with everyone.

Buffie said...

I glad that you are feeling better. I really need to get on this thing more often, but we finally got my sewing machine working again and I am so far behind that it is not funny.

Tell Tanner that Sierra would love to come and play ball with him, though she would probably kick it.

Anonymous said...

TW loves to play soccer too!! Play Date!

Anonymous said...

Sara lives in KC Dad--it's really the about the same distance...right? As soon as Wellington gets a Chase Call Center we're there!!