CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Wonderful Mother


God made a wonderful mother.

A Mother who never grows old;

He made her smile of the sunshine,

And he molded her heart of pure gold;

In her eyes he placed bright shining stars,

In her cheeks, fair roses you see;

God made a wonderful mother,

And he gave that dear mother to me.

Pat O'Reilly





A very Happy Mother's day wish goes out to all the wonderful mothers I know. To my own beautiful mother...I love you, I admire you, I thank God everyday that you are who you are. You are my inspiration and my best friend. I see so much of you in me, and I couldn't be more proud. I only hope that I can be half the woman you are and that I can raise my children the way you and Dad raised Hondo and me. I wish that I could be with you this weekend as planned, but I will see you very soon.

2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to my Juli and to Juli's mom. First, Thanks to MOM. Thanks for being a bright and shining star to your daughter. You molded her into the decadent woman that she has grown to be. God bless you.
Juli, I know you as a friend and as a mother to your son. You are beautiful in all your goodness. God love ya!

H A P P Y M U D D A H ' S D A Y!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW, Sara I love you! So funny that I was just thinking the same thing about you and YOUR beautiful Mommy. I think we have the best. And I have to say, no one has EVER called me "decadent" before...I kinda like it ;0) Happy "MUDDAH'S" Day to you to. Give my nephew a kiss from his Aunt Juli. But not Steve--I don't want the risk of Mono (Love you too Steve!! Feel Better)