CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Buenos Thursday

The following is an actual letter written by an actual person to an actual editor. I hope this woman isn't raising one of our country's future leaders. Heaven help us if she is.



I am currently uploading a video on you tube that I hope to post later...if it doesn't take until tomorrow!! Our computer is soooo slow. For now I will leave you with a picture of my boys (ALL of them) lounging on the couch and taking in some Basketball (I can't WAIT until it's OVER for the season).

2 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

All I can say is, uh. The hottest March, how did she miss the huge freeze that wiped out 90% of the crops (in MO at least)? Then there is of course the fact that just because we mess with the clocks, it doesn't change the amount of daylight, just how we precieve it.
I hope that she has no children, she seems even dumber than the woman I babysit for.

Sierra told me to tell you that your guys are cute. ;)

Juli said...

I'm kinda partial to them myself. Especially when they are sitting quietly watching TV (tee hee)