CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Mom
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com





To My Mom:

Through the years, we have been through so many wonderful and humorous adventures together. We have laughed together, cried together, and enjoyed life together. You have been there for me every single time I have needed you in one way or another. You have shaped my life like no one else, and made me want to be a better woman. Because of you, I am a woman who is proud of what she has become. You gave me the strength to stand up for what I believe in, and to rise above any challenges that come my way, a trait that I know was given to you by another strong and beautiful woman. In a million years, I could never begin to repay all the love and support that you have given me. Just know that I love you, I appreciate you, and even though you are miles away, you are on my mind today!!

Tanner also says, "Happy Mother's Day, Nana!"




0 hugs and kisses: