CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just some pics to keep you coming back:

No thoughtful post today. I left my creativity in my other pants. I thought you might like to view some new pics, though, since I haven't posted any in about fifteen years.


This is the Infamous Caterpillar bucket that my little bug hunting explorer has been carrying around every time we are outside. Our yard is CRAWLING with caterpillars. Is it weird that I think they are kind of creepy??



No that is NOT Tanner's soda. I would never give my child 64 oz of sugar. It's Jeremy's...and it's diet. And I have NO idea what is underneath Tanner's shirt.

I actually have more pictures AND a video, but Blogger is suddenly being very uncooperative...so those will have to wait until tomorrow. Enjoy these and maybe next time, I will actually have news or other fun things to share.


2 hugs and kisses:

momndad said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Tanner has grown since those pictures in your last blog when he was six months old!
He is actually able to go outside and run and play on his own now without being carried or anything.
Thanks for the updated pictures!
I am looking forward to the next pictures already. I'm guess those will be college graduation or something?

I am taking your Mother to see the opening of Prince Caspian tonight for her birthday. We cannot see a "Chronicles of Narnia" movie anytime after the opening day. With the price of gas the movie should be just under a couple of hundred dollars.

Juli said...

I am guessing that you aren't including popcorn in that figure...if you were it would be well over 500. Enjoy the movie!! I hope Mom's Birthday card gets there tomorrow.