CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 30, 2007

Tannerisms...Part Three

Tanner on Mommy's new job: (Practically crying) "Why aren't you going back to your old job anymore???"
Mommy tries to explain things like being happy where you work and sometimes needing to give up something you've done for a long time so that you CAN be happy, and of course there's the MORE MONEY part.
Tanner on MORE MONEY: "So you can buy me more toys?"
Like there was anything else!


Tanner on having to wake up early this morning so that Mommy could be at work on time: "But Mommy, it's only fifteen o' clock."
"I know Tanner, we usually get up at "twenty o'clock", but Mommy has to be at work earlier now."

Tanner on the big, beautiful jetted tub that comes in Mommy and Daddy's new bathroom at the new house: "I can have your bathtub and you can have mine...it's ok, I don't mind"

Ummmmm, NO...a girl's gotta draw the line somewhere!

Tanner on Basketball practice: "I am going to practice ALL THE TIME."
Mommy: "Good job Tanner, that will make you really good!"
Tanner: "Yeah and hot chicks will like me"
(Note to self...have sit down with Jeremy--bring duct tape)

I am so very lucky to be that little boy's Mommy. I adore him. Tanner presented me with his very first free pizza certificate he received from Book It for Beginners. Treasured times, people! I remember going to Pizza Hut with MY mom and using my Book It pins.

It's 8:40, it's bedtime...I had forgotten how very early 5:45 can come (especially if you have stayed up until midnight the night before). Remember the semester I took a seven a.m. french class??? Who WAS that girl???

6 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
momndad said...

What do you mean, "Tanner can't have whichever bathroom he wants"???

Juli said...

Somehow, Tanner always gets what he wants...but this time its a no go. I have EARNED that bathroom.

Anonymous said...

I am with Tanner...you can have my tub and I will take yours! Ha ha.

Juli you could never have a bad day when you get home...Tanner will keep you laughing on the inside.

Soooo, are you gonna take the tub with you to the new house?

Anonymous said...

The tub is currently at the new house...ACTUALLY, the new house isn't even built yet, at this point it is just a foundation. I GET TO PICK ALL THE COLORS!!!!! And it should be move in ready in August for us. I.CANT.WAIT!!! We got to go into a house with the same floor plan as the house we are buying--its a huge jetted tub and it has heaters in it, which means I can soak for hours and never have a temperature change. Ten dollars says that EVERY time you call I will be in the tub. Love you

Buffie said...

It seems that both of us have our hands full when it comes to our kids.

And just so you know, I am insanely jealous of your tub. Ours is sooooooooo small that Sierra can lay down in it and her head touches one end while her feet touch the other. Don't get started on the depth. I believe that Dee Dee has a fish tank bigger than our tub.