CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Arghhh, Mateys!


Happy Halloween, oh people that I love. It is 9:30 and we are all finished trick or treating for the night. We had a blast. Tanner ended up with soooo much candy. We dumped it all into the great big bowl that we have always used to pass out candy. It filled the bowl with some to spare. Tanner was a big boy tonight and went to the all the doors by himself. He even remembered to say "Thank you"...so I haven't COMPLETELY failed as a parent ;o)

There were a couple of houses that were a bit over the top decoration wise and on those I did have to walk with him. One man dressed in black was measuring people for coffins as they walked into his yard. Tanner gave him a wide berth. Another yard had been turned into a graveyard. Near the front door they had a grim reaper that turned from side to side in a very robotic fashion. As Tanner neared the porch, the figure took a step towards him and waved, setting off lights that played the theme song from Halloween. I jumped too...the guy really did like one of those motorized figures. And I don't know about you, but I have always found the Halloween theme to be a bit creepy.



Now I am going to try to get my sugared up boy to bed. I finally got all the make up off his face. Tomorrow I'll have him Grandma and Grandpa a call...if he's not in bed with a tummy ache. And now I am off, I have a date with an incredibly handsome man to watch "The Strangers". Love you all!!

1 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

Isn't he sooooo cute? Whenever I can get my cracked out computer to let me access my camera, I will post photos from Halloween and Sierra's party.