CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let's Pretend it's Friday!

Can you believe that it's only Tuesday?? I know I'm not the only one who is already exhausted this week. I am more ready for Friday than I have ever been...ever! This week, I began a month long project as an OJT. I honestly have not left my desk more than twice in one day. Now, I don't want to say that I'm typically lazy or that I don't work. But I usually work at a MUCH slower pace. I told Deanna today how much I miss that slower pace. BUT it's only a month long and I'm sure I won't die of exhaustion. Tonight House is on...that means that I don't have a lot of time to be blogging but I wanted to post some pics that I had promised to some people. So here ya go! Have a great week everyone. I'll be posting Halloween pics this weekend. And if you're so inclined, don't forget to vote next Tuesday :o)



Tanner and Aunt Meleshia were being a little silly last Thursday while Jeremy and I were at his Parent Teacher conference. They had lots of fun though!


Meet Jinx--or as I like to call him "Notebook Kitty". He doesn't like it when I work, that means that I'm not paying attention to him.


Truffles and Freckles (aka Voodoo, aka Rufus, aka Buford) LOVE Jeremy. He makes a good napping buddy.

3 hugs and kisses:

momndad said...

Papa is missing Tanner!

Anonymous said...

I've heard that he will be here at
Thanksgiving.

Buffie said...

I can't wait to see pics of Tanner in costume. What's he going to be?