CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 06, 2008

Attention Art Lovers...

...or Tanner lover's, either will do. Tanner's school is part of a program that showcases their art on the web. I finally received Tanner's screen name today...although they didn't give me the password. So I can't log in yet to approve any comments, BUT you can go and view the artwork he already has up on the site.

Just go to www.artsonia.com/Tanner966.

The website is really cool and you can even order the artwork in key chain, shirt, or Mug form.

Feel free to leave Tanner comments. I'll get this password thing figured out ASAP and go in and approve them so that he can see them.

Happy Monday!!!

1 hugs and kisses:

Deanna said...

Oh Lord! That's so stinking cute! I think it's really awesome that they host that stuff online, great idea!!

Give Tanner a big hug for me!!