CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

School Pictures are in!

I was excited to learn that Tanner's school pictures came in today. I paid the five extra dollars necessary to receive not only prints, but a cd with his picture on it as well...in color, sepia, and black and white. My school pictures were never that cool. YES, you may still get one in print, but THESE can go on your computer or phone or can be used in whatever sermon you have coming up...I'm talkin' to you, Dad.

I'll post all three and you can decide which one you like best. Enjoy my adorable son!!

The color option. I love my little blue eyed boy :0)


The black and white version of the shot.


And last but not least the sepia shot...for those of you who prefer that old timey "when I was your age I had to walk ten miles to school, uphill both ways" kind of photos.

1 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

How sweet!