CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006


I have gum in my toaster. Green bubblegum. The kind that comes in the band-aid cases. Yup. And let me tell you, it's down in there REALLY good. Now I KNOW that I didn't put the gum in the toaster, and I am fairly certain that Jeremy didn't either--but if he did, BOY is he in trouble. Of course, Tanner does not know how the gum got in the toaster...so I am at a loss. But I do know that my dinner (eggs and sausage) is not complete without toast. I am instead having bread. I tried to make toast, but alas, it did not happen. If you're thinking about running to the kitchen to see what happens when bubble gum gets toasted let me just stop you now. It smells. Bad. And it smokes. ALOT! That's really all you need to know. For those of you that were hoping to find out what I needed for my birthday and weren't planning on donating to the "Save Ramone" fund, here's your chance. But for the record, I like the bagel/toast toasters.

1 hugs and kisses:

Juli said...

Kansas isn't ready! But for an update, Jeremy extracted the gum from the toaster and it seems to be working fine now! Yeah!