CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 20, 2006

La Vie est Belle!!

We have had such a great week that I really don't want it to end. This week brought our very first family cuddle session in front of a roaring fire here at 404 E. Morningside. Tanner was enthralled and very excited by the whole prospect of it. And we have LOTS of wood to burn--I am looking forward to a winter FULL of family cuddle sessions.



Jeremy and I enjoyed a scary movie before this lovely blaze. If you haven't seen The Fog yet, let me tell you...it's creepy!


This week also brought the arrival of the already VERY spoiled Daisy. At least, that's what her name will be if I get my way. Let me introduce you to the sweetest little puppy that has ever existed. Everyone, meet Miss Daisy Bradshaw.


I had convinced myself that I had done a fairly decent job of talking my husband out of getting Tanner a puppy. Yesterday, he called me at work to tell me all about these Jack Russell Terrier puppies that he had found in the paper. Actually, he had found SEVERAL listings. I distinctly remember saying, "Honey, we really need to think about this before we rush into anything." Which in girl talk translates into, "I don't think it's a good idea!" Sadly, Jeremy doesn't speak fluent girl. So at 7:30 p.m. we arrived in Aurora at what has to be the largest kennel I have ever seen. I fell in love with her almost the second I saw her (I fell in love with the adorable cockapoo too, but Jeremy was unyielding on that one). My husband knew he could convince me if he could get me to hold her...how can you say no to those eyes. The puppy's not Jeremy's. It's a decision I doubt that I will be regretting any time soon. As I said before, she is a sweetheart! She's a cuddle bunny, LOVES Tanner, and has yet to potty in the house. I think she is the perfect match for our quirky little family.

So now it is the weekend, and I am sure that it will bring more family fun. Life is Beautiful, and I can't wait to share more of ours with all of you!

1 hugs and kisses:

Juli said...

April has been demoted to the second sweetest puppy that ever existed--Just ask Hondo! AND if women REALLY said what they meant, the human race would cease to be--keep that in mind ;0)