CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I am zonked! ZONKED I tell you. And I never lie. This is the third week in a row that we have seriously been house hunting. From two to four we shop til we drop. We seem to have honed in on one particular town. The thriving metropolis of Clever, Missouri. I think it has a little over one thousand people and is about a fifteen minute drive from Springfield (5 from Republic). I have become pretty insistent that I don't want Tanner to be in the Springfield school district, and since Jeremy is even more insistent that he doesn't want to move back to Joplin...our compromise was somewhere on the outskirts of Springfield...I lost on this one folks, it's not REALLY what I want. The houses are new, and the prices are way cheaper than anything we could get here. We have compared similar size houses in both towns and Springfield runs about 20 thousand higher. The lots in Springfield are so high!

So we've been looking and I have been telling myself not to get too attached to anything just yet, since we don't talk to a lender until later this week. Today, I fell hard. Jeremy did too. We walked into a brand new home and our jaws just dropped. It's a lot smaller than what we are in now (by about 500 sq ft.) but the interior was gorgeous and we really do have too much house here. We found ourselves in the living room mentally arranging the furniture and picturing cozy nights in front of the fireplace. It's a steal people. I want it...badly.

On another subject...F-I-V-E days left. I have to admit that now that my last day is getting so close that I am a little scared about what the future holds. But, I am going to hold my head up high and walk in preparing to do the very best that I can do. Five Days.

Jeremy is snoring on the couch behind me and I feel like doing the same, so for now, I will sign off and be on my way to bed. I think I will leave hubby on the couch tonight, then there will be more room for me ;) G'night all. We love you.

3 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

So you may be moving, but not where you want. Why is it men always seem to get their way?

We may be moving soon too. Ours will all depend on Mark's promotion to assistant manager. He can apply as soon as May 1. I'm so thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Only one day Juli. ONE DAY!! Kiss hell good-bye! What a great way to leave too....new job, new home, it's like, well a new begining for new oppertunities. I know how wonderful you have to feel.

Bye the way, the royals tickets have been printed out and are safely tucked away, in a sealed envelope, in my panty drawer. June 30th Yall, watch the Royals game against the Chicago white socks. We girls are getting rowdy!!!

Juli said...

Are they the "pretty panties"??? Tee hee hee. Shelly says she can't wait to see you in June! ME TOO!!! Love ya.