CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm not one to brag, but...

Here's what four days with a great Preschool teacher can do. I am so darn proud of my little boy. There is no more room left on my refrigerator to place the glorious things that he is bringing home. Next week he will have his first computer lesson...then I think the week after that he is announcing his plans to run for President. I love him.



3 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Go Tanner Go! Auntie Sara is proud too. Tanner is not only being looked after but educated as well. That is money and time well spent. Good job mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

There is still plenty of room on Papa's refrigerator!

Anonymous said...

I think Tanner is working on a special masterpiece for Nana and Papa...it's been very intense work, he ended up with a green beard and mustache (compliments of Crayola Markers).