CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Butterfly Kiss for You, Dad

Proverbs 20:7 says, "The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.

Dad from you, I can always expect some pearl of wisdom. Growing up I thought you had to be the smartest man alive. I looked up to you then as much as I do now. But as smart as you are, I have to say that I got the most, not from what you said, but from your actions. What you did gave me my sense of values, by the way you acted and the things you believed in. There have been times in my life when I forgot to put God first. I know that you prayed for me everyday. Because of those prayers and your unfailing beliefs I was able to find God again. And I thank him everyday for blessing my life with you. I love you Daddy, Happy Father's Day.

We had a wonderful Father's Day here. After church we drove out to Clever to check on the house. The didn't get a whole lot finished this week because of all the rain, but it is definitely starting to look more like a house than it did. I would imagine that the insulation and drywall will go in next week, and I'm hoping they will get the exterior done. After we got home, Jeremy's Dad and Grandma stopped by. We were glad to see them and spent the afternoon chatting and watching Tanner run through the sprinkler. He had a blast!! Although, he got a little cold.






2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Ah.ha.ha....I am back!! My folks are on vacation to South Dakota and we have stollen their internet. Wait are you suppose to know that?...okay, really they gave us access. And no body cares!

Yeah, anyway, Happy Fadda's day Mr. Jeremy. I would give you a big ol' hug if I were there, no bottom squeezing, that's for your birthday. Which by the way I am happy to tell everyone that Jeremy's birthday (July 3rd) is the opening day for "Transformers" the movie. I AM TOTALLY PUMPED, that it's your birthday!?

Steve got two misquitto repelling lanterns, fancy shaving cream, a book of cross word puzzles, two
polo shirts, a neck massager, a shirt with a stick man with jumbo bicepts..."the police pulled me over for my guns." and a shirt that reads "I love hot moms." He was also spoiled with hot coffee and a bag full of every doughnut he likes. We enjoyed church this morning at 11:30am - I gotta say catholics are getting lazy.

Well this blog is not all about the Henke's, it would be more exciting and done every day but it is the bradshaw blogspot.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTILL GIRLS DAY - JUNE 30th!!!!

Juli said...

Transformers, More than meets the eye!