CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Where's Noah when you need him???

I would like to order one Ark to go please!! I shouldn't complain, according to the latest weather report Greene County has only gotten about 3 inches of rain in the last two days. That's NOTHING compared to Jasper County's 12.93 inches of rain!! My friend Marianne sent me the following pictures. I used to live just up the road from this location in college. To all my Joplin buddies....Stay dry!!!
7th and Illinois in Joplin

Connecticut at Campbell Parkway (Flooding in the GHETTO)

1 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

If I could control the rain, I would gladly take some of it off their hands. We have gotten NO RAIN in the last week and half. My Uncle David would gladly take some as well, East TN has not gotten rain in over a month and are now in an extreme drought (complete with water rationing).