CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Art du jour...




Tanner is my treasure!!! I have been miserable for the last three days and he has been the most wonderful companion. Last night, I was chilling and he came and laid down on the couch with me. "Are you cold, Mommy??" I croaked out that I was. "I'll help keep you warm", he smiled. And he curled right up with me under the blanket until it was time for him to go to bed. I even let him stay up a LITTLE bit later than usual so I could just snuggle with him. Today, he has been his usual energetic self, oh so entertaining for Mom.

He colored a lovely picture for me from his Color Wonder paintbook and told me that he wanted me to hang it on the fridge. YES, I reminded him that he also needed to color one for Nana and Papa.

It is a masterpiece and is now proudly on display in our kitchen!!! We are currently not charging admission to see it, so if you're going to visit...I would say you should do it now. That way you're sure to get the best deal--who knows what tickets will cost later.

Tomorrow for Father's Day, we are having a Barbecue here at the Bradshaw Estate. I will be checking in with lots of pictures and a very special tribute to my own wonderful Dad!!!

1 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Juli-ju, I think you get a little prettier every time I see you! And who needs to see a doctor when you have the best cure available--that little man of yours is Fantastic! The next time you're in town we need to get together and let the boys play. Love ya sis!