CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Welcome to "the Bradshow"



I would like to formally welcome everyone to "The Bradshow", a fun place to come and get the newest info on your favorite Bradshaw Bunch, Jeremy, Juli and Tanner (who is by far everyone's favorite Bradshaw).

A friend of mine recently started a blog and informed me that if I had a blog they would want to look at it every day. While I don't know that we are THAT exciting, I do know that many of you (Mom and Dad especially) will love getting to stay up to date on all the happenings in the Bradshaw home (ummm--the Bradshome???) Plus everyone else seems to have a blog right now, so why not us???

I hope that all of you will enjoy all of our posts as much as we will enjoy posting them! Lots of love to you all!!!!!

5 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would cave!!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture at the top could we see more of him?
good job

Anonymous said...

You look crazy hot!!!

Juli said...

Thanks Dot!!! I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Juli doesn't "look" crazy hot, she IS crazy hot. Back off Dorthy...Juli is all mine...ha ha ha ha (evil laugh) ha ha.
Jeremy sure is a wounderful and lucky man to have such greatness in his life.
Tanner is the coolest, most entertaining child, with the greatest parents. Someday when he is older he will see for himself how truely blessed he is. I miss you all so very much.