CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 26, 2006

BLAH! Every day can't be sunshine.

Current Mood: MELANCHOLY


Juli is feeling a little bit blue today, all. Very weepy. And sometimes crying doesn't make you feel any better. Humph, I always thought it did. So if you spoke with me on the phone today, and I wasn't my normal cheerful self, do not be alarmed...I'll be fine (and dandy, like a hard candy Christmas--I love Dolly). I just need a few days to work through the million spinning thoughts in my head. No, I don't want to talk about it, I just want to curl into my bed and cry my eyes out for a few days, then I am sure I will be ready to conquer the world again. But I wanted to leave you all with some pictures to get you through the week. I wouldn't put you through Tanner withdrawals. So enjoy, I am going to go in search of some hot tea, a good book and a quiet place where I can be by myself (bah humbug). Jeremy will get a medal if he can handle this ;0)



2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Every day can be sunshine when you ARE Sunshine! Keep smiling Jules...I love you!

Juli said...

Tina Marie!! You are the best and I love you too.