CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Winter Wonderland


Can I just say, "BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!" I was thinking yesterday about how long it had been since we had seen a good snow. The last time I remember was December 2002. We were living in the house on Annie Baxter in Joplin and it was Tanner's very first Christmas. Mom and Dad, took him out to Grandma's to spend the weekend and we ended up getting around nine inches of snow. I didn't think Jeremy and I could make it out to Purcell to get him, and I just bawled because I wanted to be there for Tanner's first Christmas. We braved the ice, though, and made it without a hitch.
Since we have moved to Springfield, we have seen virtually no snow at all. It always goes North of the interstate of just South of the Christian County line. Bummer! The last report I heard had us getting anywhere from six to ten inches, and I couldn't be happier! I promised Tanner that if it snowed we could gang up on Daddy and have a snowball fight. With any luck Old Jack Frost will come through for us!!! Stay warm everyone and talk to you again soon.

3 hugs and kisses:

Juli said...

Um...I would help you out if I could, but Ramone is, sadly, rear wheel drive. He has offically been parked until better driving conditions can be found.

Buffie said...

All I can say is if you have gotten anything other than freezing rain and sleet, I'm going to cry. That's all we have gotten all day long (its now 9 pm and the sleet is still falling).
Just kidding. If you do have snow, throw a snowball or two at Jeremy for me. If we get some, I'll throw a few a Mark for you.

Juli said...

So far just sleet here too, but it's eventually supposed to turn into snow--we have about three inches of ice on everything. Should make for fun driving :)
Jeremy is itching to go play.