CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm thinking of a career change

When I am feeling sad, nothing cheers me up faster than watching something that makes me laugh. One of my favorite guilty pleasures is Reno 911. The following clip has made me desperately want to be a police officer. What do you think?? I'd look cute in a badge??


2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, honey that one never gets old. I have to admitt, I seriously miss sitting on the couch and watchin reno911 with ya. Oh! Barron has been rolling over today. Front to back! He's really got it down. Sorry this website is about you - oops!

Juli said...

Pas du beret, Pas du beret, kick ball change, step, clap! Barron you wonderful little boy! You tell your mommy she can use my site to talk about you all she wants!!