CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Trivial Pursuit and Chinese Food

My tummy is full, and I am happy. Chinese food happy. Jeremy and I have found a teeny tiny hole in the wall restaurant that serves THE YUMMIEST Chinese food. And it's right up the road...how glorious is that?? I think we decided that if Mom and Dad ever come visit we will buy them dinner from there (hint hint). What??? You want some too?? Well, come on then. EVERYONE'S invited! We had a busy day, lots of shopping. Jeremy has a new wardrobe, Tanner has a new toy vacuum and I have a headache. I crashed hard this afternoon. I think I slept for three hours or better. It was blissful. My bed was cozy and the room was dark and oh so quiet. No one disturbed me...probably because I was so grumpy all morning and they were afraid. I know what you are thinking. Juli??? Grumpy? It cannot be true! But I awoke feeling refreshed and much nicer.

Now, I am gearing up for some Trivial pursuit with my husband. (I am going to crush him into oblivion) It was my SURPRISE birthday present.
Totally 80's. I have the greatest hits of the 80's playing on VH1 to "get me in that Rockin' 80's mood". In case you were wondering, Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" took number one. I love me some Bon Jovi. I may have to bring the game to Thanksgiving--so be prepared!

Alright blog followers. It is time to put the munchkin to bed. And then GAME TIME! So, nighty night and talk to you again this week. Cause I have to do a Birthday blog!

1 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

If you love chinese food I can give you a great recipe that you can make at home.