CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

'Tis the Season

Well, I guess the cold and flu season is here...rearing its ugly congested head at us all. Or at least at all of us here at 404 E Morningside. Tanner and I stayed home today. And slept. And coughed. And sneezed. It wasn't pretty, I assure you. So I didn't make it to the polls and can only hope that there were enough people who agreed with me that were able to make it...or I can hope that the votes of those who don't agree with me get lost somewhere. Either way.



Currently, I am cooking my beloved son a gourmet dinner (read: Swanson's Pot pie). It is times like this when I am greatly appreciative of the convenience meal. Although, I would much rather be cooking something myself. Jeremy will be home soon, and I can go crash and hope that tomorrow morning when I wake up my throat is no longer swollen and red and that my cough is gone. And I will happily go to work and put in my eight hours.
For now, I am going to say goodnight. I am going to go find my Nyquil and get some rest. I love you all, and thank you to the two of you that noticed I was missing in action and made sure I was ok (you know who you are!).

0 hugs and kisses: