CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 28, 2006

GREAT NEWS!!!

Today was BAD!!! I had one guy quit and another informed me that he has a job interview on Monday...in New York. On top of all of that and fighting with people on the phone, I was just about ready for a weekend of gloom and doom. But alas, it is not to be. Guess who got a call back on the job????? ME THAT'S WHO!!! I have completed a successful phone interview and go in for the real thing next Friday. I have taken a whole vacation day for the event. They told me it could take anywhere up to four hours to complete the testing and the interview! I am very excited--I have been praying for a new opportunity to present itself for weeks. So everyone remember to say a prayer and wish me lots of luck!!!!!

1 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am crossing all my fingers and my toes for you. I know you'll get it :o)