CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Breakfast: The Most Important meal of the day!!!

I got to sleep in this morning. I say that I got to, when in reality I don't think anything could have woken me up. These pills are very effective. So at around ten thirty I rolled out of bed (that sounds easier than it was, I assure you.) to find Tanner and Jeremy already at play in the yard. My first question, as with any good mom, was "Did Tanner have breakfast." Perhaps it was silly of me to ask, because I know that Jeremy wouldn't let Tanner go without breakfast. He's a responsible father who knows how to take care of his child. He looked at me like I was insane and replied, "of course he had breakfast". See...told you it was silly of me to ask. Tanner grinned his big grin at me and said sweetly, "I had a chocolate bar!" BUSTED!!!! Did my husband REALLY feed our child a chocolate bar for breakfast--oh yes he did. But don't worry, he didn't get it until after he had finished his Jack Links beef stick with cheese. I then had to listen to Jeremy's defense of "but it's protein and dairy". My eyes are still rolling.

Despite the breakfast fiasco, we enjoyed our day. The boys got hair cuts at Sports Clips, although Jeremy wanted to go to Too Hotties. If you're curious check out
www.toohotties.com. I'm sure he wanted to go for the free PB&J bar (another BIG eye roll). Then we went and picked up some fireworks for Tanner. Real fireworks are prohibited here in Springfield, but we did get him some sparklers, and smoke bombs and some cutesy ground stuff. He LOVED it. The big purchase of the day was a pool for Tanner (well, not too big...it was on sale at Big Lots). I will post LOTS of pics tomorrow after he has gotten to enjoy it. Plus tomorrow is Jeremy's 29th Birthday, so I will have to get some pictures of the birthday boy as well.

But now it is time to just sit on the couch and relax. I have sent Jeremy out for some frozen custard...YUMMMMMM. Hopefully we can find a good movie on TV and just enjoy the rest of our evening. Good Night to you all!

2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you get all the spankings you heart desires from your lovely wife. (Juli give the bone head an extra 10 for me for feeding Tanner junk food, and another 5 for not knowing a "proper breakfast" off the food chart!) I hope you get a beef stick and cheese for your birthday breakfast, maccaroni & cheese wheels for lunch and a frozen kids cuizine for dinner! And NO peppermint patties for you Mr! Ok maybe not all that dume and glume on your birthday. Big hugs buddy, have a good birthday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.