CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hugs from the Sunflower State

Hi everyone!!!! I am blogging from Kansas today, as Tanner and I took an impromptu trip to visit my parents. The drive went well--I'm going to brag on myself just a little bit and say that when it comes to getting somewhere I have never been before with virtually no direction, I am a pro!!! It took approximately four and a half hours to get here, which is a huge improvement over the eleven hours I was having to drive. Have I mentioned, Mom and Dad, that I love having you guys closer???

We have had a busy day. We woke up around eight this morning and headed for Wichita. Dad had some stuff he had to pick up for work. After we got back to Wellington, Dad headed over to the church to work for a little while, and then it was off to the lake. Tanner had a blast and I got to lounge in the sun for a while. Currently, Everyone is over at the church with a couple of girls from the youth group. They are leading the music for tomorrow evening's service--I wish I could stay for it, but I have to head back for Springfield around three. Right now, I need to find a song to sing in the morning. How is it that I got roped into singing for the morning service???

I am taking pictures, I promise...and I will post them for you all to enjoy when I get back home. That is, if my husband will let me back in the house...he may just be enjoying the peace and quiet a little too much!

0 hugs and kisses: