CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Broil Ban


I have been banned from broiling. Seriously, it just happened. I personally think that it is an unjust sentence. Here's what happened. Tanner and I decided that we wanted cheeseburgers for dinner. I thought it might be a good idea to broil them. You know, less fat and all that. As the burgers were broiling one of them caught on fire. It wasn't a BIG fire, and I put it out without any trouble whatsoever. I told Tanner it was flame kissed. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!! The smoke alarms went off and there was a big to do about trying to open a window. (They were all caulked shut by the maintenance man.) But everything was FINE. The burgers were good, and I thought the house was mostly smoke free...Jeremy has informed me otherwise. And he proceeded to ban me from the broiler. I think his exact words were "The broiler is not for your use." So there you have it. There will be no more broiling at Casa de Bradshaw. It is a sad day indeed.

3 hugs and kisses:

Buffie said...

Give him some time. He will eventually forget that he banned you (unless of course he reads this), and you'll be back to making Tanner "flame kissed" burgers before you know it.

Just so that you know, you are not alone. If that were to happen to me, I would tell Sierra-Lynn the same thing.

Buffie said...

Here here. For someone that loves Christmas, you don't seem to want to share. So I'm in agreement with momndad.

Juli said...

Eegads! Point taken, I will post pictures tonight...I wish I would have gotten some video of Tanner driving the truck through Grandma Jewel's pasture with Daddy. It was so cute!