CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 29, 2006

Give the People what They Want!

I am not going to say that I have been "hounded" to do a new post...but it was heavily suggested that I should. So I am giving the people what they want. Sorry about the delay in getting some Christmas pictures up, but it has been a busy week (read: it has been the worst week I've had in a while and I didn't feel like blogging). Hopefully, everything will be calming down now and getting back to normal.

As most of you know, since you were there, Christmas Eve was spent in Joplin (actually Purcell) with my wonderful family. We had a great time and I wish that we could have visited longer.


Tanner spent the night with Nana and Papa and Mommy and Daddy came back to Springfield childless. Which was great, since it gave us some time to get everything ready for the next day. When Mom and Dad arrived with Tanner the next morning he was so excited to see that Santa did not forget to stop, even though he wasn't here.



After opening some presents at home, we piled into Ramone and headed for Jeremy's Grandma Jewel's house (the mean one!). Surprise Surprise!!!! Santa had left some stuff for Tanner THERE too!
Even though going to Jewel's house is not my most favorite thing to do, Tanner really has a good time when we're there. It may have something to do with the fact that she is constantly shoveling sugar into him, or it could be that she lets him drive the farm truck up to feed the cows. In any case, he always has fun. So combine all of the above mentioned things with presents and you can picture the pure ball of euphoria that was my child.

He loved his kitchen, and has been cooking non-stop since we (by we I mean Jeremy) set it up. Who knows, maybe we have a master chef in the making?? Also at Grandma Jewel's house, he got some clothes, and a new coat, and a few toys and of course some money for his Piggy Bank. Jeremy and I took him up in the field to feed the cows, and then Jeremy gave him a driving lesson. Tanner was so proud of himself. I have to say he did a pretty good job, at least better than half the drivers here in Springfield. After some play time, we headed to Wayne and Erma's for dinner. This is my fifth year at the Philbert family Christmas, and I think it was by far the best. All of the cousins, but the youngest, had their boyfriends there, and Meleshia's boyfriend brought his cousin, so it was a full house. And Tanner was the center of attention! He LOVED it!



We got home pretty late that evening, and Tanner was completely wiped out. But I would have to say that this was the best Bradshaw Christmas by far. And I realize how truly blessed I am to have gotten to spend time with almost every single person that I hold dear to my heart this year. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas as well. And I hope that this post will satisfy your need for Christmas pictures...I'll leave you with one last one. I'm thinking of having it blown up and giving IT out as a present next year. I know Jessica, at least, will love it!



2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Tanner looks like he got loved on quite a lot. Tell Hondo that if he's not careful his face will permanantly stick like that!!

Buffie said...

Be thankful that the holidays (child centered) are over. Enjoy new year's eve and relish in the fact that life will go back to nornal (at least until next year when we do it all again).