CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 10, 2006

You Saw it Here First

Christmas present alert! Christmas present alert! The Bradshaw family Christmas present for 90% of the people on our list is almost complete. All we are missing is some nice frames and some ribbon and we will be set. We decided this year to do pictures of Tanner for just about everyone, and after much fidgeting, fussing, and fighting it is done. I guess in retrospect it wasn't TOO bad. Tanner just can't hold still, but I was victorious! So, here's a sneak peek at the hottest Christmas present going this year! Funny how the last picture you take is ALWAYS the best, isn't it???

























2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

THAT is the best picture EVER! Tanner, you are such a handsome little man, your Mommy and Daddy are going to have their hands full when you're in school and the girls get a load of you. I love you guys!

Buffie said...

Here I thought that you weren't going to get your picture. At least that is the impresion that I got from you the other night. I'm glad that you did though. The Tan Man is so cute. I'm in for it though when Sierra sees it. ;)