CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ah L'Amour

Above you see the look of a completely satisfied woman!! Why you ask??? I am in love. Blissfully, wonderfully, and completely in love. The kind of love that can only come from inhaling the scent of a brand new car. That's right, all! I am the proud new owner of a 2006 GM Envoy. It's big, it's black and extremely powerful...why do I feel like I just described a man??? Tee hee! This is even better--the Envoy (which I feel I should name Ramone...don't forget to roll the r), won't talk back to me or neglect me...and I am fairly certain I can wrap him around my little finger. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU ALL PICTURES!!!!!!!! But I am waiting until we get Ramone (by the way this name is negotiable) detailed so you can see him at his best.

On a more serious note...Thank you to my completely wonderful husband for buying me a new car that I really didn't need. Your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed. You continue to spoil me even though I am sure I don't deserve it. So for all you do for me, thank you and I love you! Even more than Ramone.

Since we are on the subject of love...my sweet little man tested me this week, and even though I was laughing HYSTERICALLY on the inside, I had to at least try and look stern on the outside. While I was cooking dinner last night, Tanner proceeded to get into my hair glue. I am not exaggerating, it is really glue-like. It was PLASTERED to his head. I scraped it off the best I could and then shampooed him three times. By the way, I still haven't gotten rid of all of it. You gotta love him!

PS--I was just informed that Ramone is completely out of the question (therefore I take back all the nice things I said about Jeremy--just kidding, I still like him well enough). Oh well, I will just have to update you with pictures and a name next time. For the time being, it is time for lights out at Camp Bradshaw!

3 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

Um...I think Joaquim would be a more appropriate name--don't you think??

Anonymous said...

Oh, By the way--I can get you some good clarifying shampoo for Tanner--I love the look on his face--he looks like he is so proud of his hairstyle.

Juli said...

Oh--He was pretty proud of himself alright. How do you scold someone that utterly adoreable?? It's really just not something that I can do.