CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I am going out tonight. Do any of you have any idea how long it has been since I have been "out"?? I am fairly certain it is somewhere around four years. But, it is nine o' clock and I find myself preparing for something other than bed. I am too old for this...yup. But, three months ago when I was invited to go (it's Michelle's--our former neighbor--21st birthday), I didn't realize that I would wake up today feeling forty. And earlier this week when Shari called to confirm, I just didn't feel like saying no. So in approximately thirty minutes, a limo will be arriving to pick me up. I'm not kidding--it's even the Hummer version. Jeremy is staying home alone...lucky, and I get to spend a night on the town. Remember when that used to be fun--when dressing up and painting the town red was a HUGE deal? Now I just want to sit on the couch with my hubby and watch re-runs of the Golden Girls. See--told you I was getting old.

Meanwhile, despite all the drama--I am sure I will have fun. I look great (I left my modesty in my other pants). When Jeremy called me this evening I reminded him that he had married a total babe. Hey, sometimes he forgets! Who am I kidding--sometimes I forget too. I'll take pictures so that you can experience Juli's first limo ride. Good night all...Don't wait up.

0 hugs and kisses: