CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday...Part Deux

I know what you are all thinking...has Jules gone mad...posting twice in one day???? Not mad. But we had such a fantastic day that I wanted to share it with you. It was a day of silliness and laughter, of relaxing and just having a good time.

We played in the pool, had a picnic lunch, played in the pool some more, laughed as the pool began to deflate...Hey I didn't say it was a perfect day. I have lots of pictures to post, but I am having no luck tonight so I will do it tomorrow. After we get back from the fair. It will be Tanner's first time at the fair, and he is very excited. So much so, that we are having problems getting him to go to sleep tonight. But I promise lots of pictures.

Jeremy got to come home early tonight, and had a bit of a surprise for me. I think I have told you all that we have been looking at new vehicles. Well, today on his lunch break he found the PERFECT one. Ok, it's not Juli's dream car , but it will do. He found me a black 2006 Envoy. It's a bit larger than what I am used to, but I think I can get used to driving around in an SUV. Again, I think he loves me...this is WAY better than a puppy. We would be getting it for $4500 off the sticker price, and of course trading in my Grand AM. (note that I am not the one in need of a new vehicle--so Jeremy is being very unselfish). We went over to see it an d I fell in love. Cross your fingers folks, if all goes well in a couple of weeks I may be in a new car.

Well,it is time to go hop in the shower and then hubby and I have a date...if you can call watching a movie and just spending time together a date. Here, we do. Check in tomorrow for pics of Tanner's first time at the fair!!

2 hugs and kisses:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I would kill for a new Envoy. Please tell me you're getting spinners and a license plate that says "getogrl".

LOL

Juli said...

Oh how I love you! Funny, I just told Jeremy I felt like I should get a vanity plate. No on the spinners--I get enough unwanted attention as it is...but I may have to seriously consider the plate. When are we going to see Talladega Nights??