CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dad--Don't Open Until the 24th!


"Happy Happy Birthday, from the Bradshaw crew!!" Um, I wish I knew more of the words so I could finish singing to you, but this is the point where I typically quit listening to the song being inflicted on the humiliated guest of honor and go back to eating my meal. So sorry.
But in any case, I want to wish you the happiest birthday ever! I hope your beautiful bride spoils and pampers you, and that your youth group finds some way to embarrass you. Mostly cause that's what youth groups are SUPPOSED to do. Tanner told me that he wanted to call you and sing you a special birthday song--we'll see if he still feels the same way once you pick up the phone.
By the way, I have an interview tomorrow with my bosses BIGGEST competitor. *Insert unashamed evil laughter here*. It may be wrong, but I have to say, I don't really feel all that guilty.
And now for a couple of OTHER updates.
ONE: Maison du Bradshaw is completely worm free. YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!
TWO: Sudoku is actually enjoyable. You should try it sometime.


0 hugs and kisses: